Focus and Scope
- Content-Based Multimedia Retrieval
- Cultural Heritage Applications
- Data Mining
- Distance Learning
- Enterprise Architecture Design & Management
- Formal Methods
- Geographic Information System (GIS)
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Information Assurance & Intelligent
- Information Extraction
- Information Retrieval
- Information Security & Risk Management
- IS/IT Operations Management
- IS/IT Organization & Human Resource Management
- IS/IT Strategic Planning
- IT Governance
- IT Investment Analysis
- IT Project Management
- Multi temporal Data Change Detection
- Multimedia Application
- Natural Language Processing
- Spatial Data Mining
- Spatial Temporal Analysis
- Speech Processing
- Web Science
Peer Review Process
All articles will be critically read by at least two reviewers without revealing the author's identity and the reviewer's identity to each other following the double-blind peer review process.
The reviewers are selected for their competences in the subject area of the article.
Acceptance of the article will depend upon its scientific merit and suitability for the Jurnal of Information System, Graphics, Hospitality and Technology (INSIGHT).
An article may be accepted in its original form, subject to revision, or rejection.
The reviewers' (and editor's) suggestions will be conveyed to the author, who will then have an opportunity to revise the article.
A manuscript returned to an author for revision can be held for a maximum of four weeks.
The cost of language editing service is currently free.
Every March and October.